Thursday, March 24, 2011

Great Reviews keep pouring in

I gave it to my wife Barbara as a gift.
She said it was one of those books that is very hard to put down without reading it thru to the end.  She said she would rate it
FIVE *****STARS.  She said you were an excellent author.  She said she would hope you kept writing. 
 
I'm glad Barbara enjoyed A New Beginning.  I hope to write a series about this family and their adventures, but, unfortunately, it always takes longer than you think.  I am already working on a sequel and a prequel.  Writing is something that I enjoy and I find it relaxing.  I hope that everyone enjoys reading my series as much as I enjoy writing them.  I will soon be starting a newsletter about my book tours and book signing dates. I am always interested in what m readers have to say.  If you have ideas for my books or great recipes for the Jasmine Cafe. Just log onto my website www.jalexandrajames.com and you can email me from the Pony Express mail room.  

1 comment:

  1. Mother's Day is this weekend, Give her a some time to herself with my new book, A New Beginning, ON SALE NOW at AMAZON.COM for just $2.99. While your there if you have read the book, write a short review for other readers. I am getting ready to launch into the book stores, but you can get your copies before they hit the shelf. Want it signed by me personally? Order it from my website www.jalexandrajames.com and fill out the form.
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

    J. Alexandra James

    ReplyDelete